Our 6-12 Campus, consisting of PLT Middle School and Prophetstown High School, serves over 400 students as we work together to engage students in active and meaningful learning, equip them with the skills they need now and in the future, and empower them with an education that sets them on a trajectory for life-long success. We will accomplish this vision in a number of ways:
- Student counseling services that focus on social-emotional, behavioral, and academic success.
- Expansive extra-curricular and co-curricular opportunities for students beyond the classroom walls.
- Partnerships with community organizations who work diligently to support the work that we do.
- A structured curriculum progression that appropriately balances struggle and support for students, with a special focus on the 6th grade, 9th grade, and “13th grade” transitions.
- Multi-tiered systems of academic and behavioral support for all students.
- Shared governance and feedback structures, including our 6-12 faculty council, parents’ council, grade-level problem solving teams, academic departments, student leadership groups, and district-level committees.
- A strategic focus on institutional and individual data analysis to track our progress in these endeavors.
This is the vision we will pursue together as one campus: equipping and empowering students for lives of success. Whether you are a parent, community member, employee, or student, we welcome you as a valued member of our campus family in pursuit of this common goal.